ST. STEPHEN, S.C.–All right, Berkeley County people. You know that 90% of ya’ll just loooooove to fish. Why not try to win some money in the process?
The town of St. Stephen is currently gearing up for its 22nd annual catfish festival scheduled for March 28th-30th.
If you’re interested in taking part in the catfish cook-off competition, click here to fill out the application form. The deadline is March 29th. There is a $25 entry fee; however, you could go on to win up to $300.
Along with the competition, there will be plenty of fun things to do for the entire family including: food and craft vendors, sweet pea contest, rides, music and games.
The event will be held at Alice Price Park located at 124 Hood Street in St. Stephen.
Subscribe by E-mail
Sign up to receive news updates in your e-mail.
Weather for Berkeley Co.
Like us on Facebook
Looking for something to do?
Reach out to us!
- TwitterFollow Us!
- Google+Include us in your circle!
- E-mailContact Us!
- YouTubeWatch Us!
- FlickrView community pics!
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More--Watch Now!
- Wait, So Why Was Amanda Bynes Released From a Psychiatric Hold Right After It Was Extended? Here's How She Got Out Early & What's Next
- Robin Thicke Being Exploited by Marvin Gaye Family's Lawsuit? "We Didn't Inject His Issues Into the Case," Attorney Says